Upload files via FTP using FTP client / program. This method of uploading files / directories on the server recommended.
The following examples were made with the FTP client FileZilla. By FTP access, you can create new folders and upload files only in the directory Web.
Once your FTP client / program is already installed, you can open the menu – File -> Manipulator links
(1) Select the button “New connection” (New Server), then fill in the necessary data for connection in the window on the right.
(2) The host can enter – your domain name eg .: mydomain.com or ftp.mydomain.com or IP address / name of the server that is located
Your hosting account.
(3) If elected (4) Type Server is FTP – File Transfer protocol must enter port 21.
(4) Type Server – is selected by default FTP – File Transfer Protocol, if not – you can select it.
(5) Authentication – choose “Normal”.
(6) User – can use basic FTP user or you have created in the control panel some additional FTP account.
(7) Password – password for the FTP user.
You can use the data you provided when creating your hosting account.
(8) Connect to the server.
(9) Encryption – select whether to use a secure connection. (1) Local (Local site). In the window that is left, it is necessary to get to your files / directories located locally on your computer that you want to upload to the server. This window shows the contents of your computer (in the case of directory “tpl”). You can choose (Crtl + A) all directories and files and upload them to the server.
Uploads can make or by pulling the given file / directory in the right pane (the server) or by pressing the right mouse button on a highlighted file / folder and select ‘Upload.
Likewise, you can also download content from the server – locally on your computer.
(2) Remote (Remote site). This window shows the contents of your hosting account on the server. It is necessary to select / open directory web.V web directory you will see several directories and faylove.V this directory to upload your files. Coyote index.html file is located in the directory of our web servers by default, you can delete or rename.